• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you ever had an STD

did ya

• yes

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 50 67.6%
  • I'm a virgin

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
I think we never had a thread about std's. I banged a lot of whores, and by whores I mean prostitutes. But I had sex with them using condoms.
There was a time when I was foolishly in love with some girl when I was a young lad. We had unprotected sex. One time, she had candida. Fungus infection in her vag. And she told me that. But I was a horny mf so I decided to fuck her anyway.
She was dry, she couldn't get wet due to this infection but I perservered and managed to have sex with her. After 2 weeks we broke up. Fucking spoiled bitch. Nevermind. But after a week from that unprotected sex I started to get all itchy on my balls and dick. More time passed and I started to get some white stuff on my dick. And it was itching like crazy. I went to the doctor, she prescribed some cream and shit and I was healed after some time.
That's the only std I ever had. And I find it ironic that I didn't get this from a whore but from a girlfriend. I mean she is a whore but not a paying whore. Eh nevermind.
So what about you? Did you ever had any std?

4e6.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think we never had a thread about std's. I banged a lot of whores, and by whores I mean prostitutes. But I had sex with them using condoms.
There was a time when I was foolishly in love with some girl when I was a young lad. We had unprotected sex. One time, she had candida. Fungus infection in her vag. And she told me that. But I was a horny mf so I decided to fuck her anyway.
She was dry, she couldn't get wet due to this infection but I perservered and managed to have sex with her. After 2 weeks we broke up. Fucking spoiled bitch. Nevermind. But after a week from that unprotected sex I started to get all itchy on my balls and dick. More time passed and I started to get some white stuff on my dick. And it was itching like crazy. I went to the doctor, she prescribed some cream and shit and I was healed after some time.
That's the only std I ever had. And I find it ironic that I didn't get this from a whore but from a girlfriend. I mean she is a whore but not a paying whore. Eh nevermind.
So what about you? Did you ever had any std?
Congrats on the sex.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I briefly had officially every STD known to man due to the shortsighted doctor who performed my green card physical ticking the wrong boxes. Some, like chancroid, I didn't even know existed. Luckily we caught it before the green card interview or that would have been the literal worst interview ever.

Larlight

I had gonorrhea before. Straight puss coming out of my dick on it's own which ruined so many underwear and pain shooting up my urethra and it burned like a bitch to pee. I had to go 2 days while I waited for the results to come back. Took a shot and 2 pills of azithromycin and it went away almost completely overnight. I was so relieved because up to this point I thought ALL STD's were permanent thanks to sex ed. I thought I was straight FUCKED.

How I caught it? A girl I hooked up with recently broke up with her boyfriend not too long ago and transmitted it to me. Turns out the reason she broke up with him was because he was cheating on her with other women. I wore a condom and everything but I guess I was unlucky. But I've been clean ever since.

thefool

Yeah, I had a few. Nothing too nasty, last one took way too long to go away. Must have been some strong-ass hardened fungus.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Worst I got was a bacterial infection from a stripper (well, ex stripper anyway). I even used a condom, but she gave me some head first so that may have been how I got it.

Delf

Banned
I only had the 'best to tested and take the pills' but never the actually STD.

Long story short. House party, some girls show up after clubs let out. They are rolling and one grabs me and says 'let's take a shower!'.
Basically the next day my buddy says she's a whore and people say she has the clap.

So, I preemptively go to the doc, say I'm worried due to sleeping with a person unprotected. The doc hands me a giant Q-Tips, tells me to stick it down my pee hole and place it in a container. I then proceed to ram it home like I'm cleaning a chimney.
He gives me 2 or 3 pills.

Took the pills. Got a call I was clear and didn't have anything later in the week.

Larlight

Never had any STD in my life but is it true that gonorhea smells like

some nasty rotten egg mixed with cheese?

I don't think it ever smelled anywhere close to that. At most it smelled like the usual sweat down there. My dumb ass still went to work and sat through the pain. The worst part was when my boxers would get stuck to my dick from the puss drying up. I had to literally pull the boxers off like 2 pages stuck together.

nush

Gold Member
Why prostitutes when bar chicks are so easy?

I've caught chlamydia (Even though I used a condom) and whatever pissing like shards of glass was (My bad, raw dogged) from women I've picked up in bars.

I've never caught anything from a sex worker, and I got myself checked often to be sure. Professional sex workers take their health very seriously, because if they can't work, they don't make money. Shower before, shower after and use a condom, I'd also have alcohol wipes for clean up. You don't EVER want to be picking up streetwalkers.

showernota

I was living in a military dorm and visited the clinic for a blood test. While I’m in the waiting room an attractive medic girl comes in and starts complaining that she needs another test, even though it’s been less than a month since her last one. She said loudly “I need to know if I have HIV, you knows what’s going on in the dorms.” She seemed kind in nonchalant about it, really mind-blowing attitude. On topic I’ve never had one, no.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
I was living in a military dorm and visited the clinic for a blood test. While I’m in the waiting room an attractive medic girl comes in and starts complaining that she needs another test, even though it’s been less than a month since her last one. She said loudly “I need to know if I have HIV, you knows what’s going on in the dorms.” She seemed kind in nonchalant about it, really mind-blowing attitude. On topic I’ve never had one, no.

I was in the mens health clinic ( Prostate check, stay safe guys) and my girlfriend was with me sitting in the waiting area. This guy and I assume his wife walked out of the consoltation room, he was looking sheepish as fuck and she had such a storm face on her. Obviously he's caught something banging a dirty girl, maybe even gave it to the wife. He walked past us in the waiting area and gave me the "Sorry you to bro?" look because I was with my girlfriend. I just looked back at him with the "Sorry you got caught in the worst way" look. I feel you, but you should have wrapped up.

Top Bottom