• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Your First Choice Changed .. After Listening To Them?

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Seeing some gamers around the world here or in social media being rushed or worried about having a console that many “famous gamers” or "journalists” who didn’t like it for a thing or two is sad. Sure some of them has more knowledge to talk about things related to consoles but many have zero knowledge and just spread lies all over the place for both sides PlayStation and Xbox. It’s really sad to see all these false reports just to make one not to buy a specific console, I can see them everywhere and it’s a shame that gaming community has went far from gaming to fighting all day just to praise a console or a company and literally forget about playing games on console and having fun.

Watching technical videos about something you like is so fine but changing your mind about something you like because someone said it isn’t good enough! .. is against the law of having fun, yes this is my fucking law in gaming and it stands for “ fuck you .. I’m going to have fun with it “ . Many can deceive you in ways you didn’t think of, at the end it’s about your code in gaming it’s about what you want really from a console you like.

When Xbox OG came out at that time I was really never interested in what others says about it. I really was away from internet and I had fun with that big ass console. I’m saying this because after a while my friend came to me and said “ Why you bought this ugly console it has no games and no one really care about it “ ... and he really put a lot of words into my mind that I never asked for just to make me hate it when I was happy with it. The point is, imagine if you choose your console without depending on or listening to others . . . will it work for you? Did your first choice changed because of them?

Top Bottom