- XBO: Dynamic 900p w/ horizontal scaling.
- One X: Dynamic 2160p w/ horizontal scaling to 1920x2160p at the lowest.
- Series S: Dynamic 1440p with lowest of 2250x1440p.
- Series X: Dynamic 2160p with rare drops
- PS5 and SX have visual quality parity pretty much everywhere.
- Between generations XBO has lowest shadows and textures, XBX onward get high quality textures and Series consoles get higher quality shadows as well.
- Geometry pop-in is visible on all platforms. Visual cutbacks on the giant ground war maps are severe in terms of pop-in and texture filtering on base XBO
- The above mentioned severe pop-in and filtering issues are not present in One X and up
- Typical locked 60 FPS in game play in 6v6 mode on all consoles. XBO drops during kill streak and respawns to mid 40s at worst.
- Taxing areas where base PS4 dropped, XBO also drops to mid to low 40s
- One X and Series consoles have no issue keeping 60 FPS with occasional drops on One X. Series consoles are locked 60 FPS everywhere
Ground War Mode (64 players):
- Base XBO struggles and hangs in mid 30 and 45 FPS
- One X is sub 60 FPS, hangs between 45 to 60 FPS
- Both Series consoles run at a locked 60 FPS
- On Series X resolution drops to 1440p.
- Only drop noticed in the stress market area with drops to 100 FPS w/ Ground War mode typically always at or close to120hz. PS5 and SX look and run virtually identical
- On Series S resolution drops to 1080p
- The market area drops more than PS5/SX and the Ground War mode generally hangs between 80 to 100 FPS with even moments of drops to 60 FPS
- Series S recommended to stick to 60 FPS in the Ground War mode