• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Digital Foundry] Handheld PC Triple-A Gaming: Lenovo Legion Go vs OneXPlayer 2 Pro vs AyaNeo Kun vs Asus ROG Ally

Draugoth

Gold Member

With the cross-gen era now mostly behind us, we're starting to see games like Alan Wake 2 and Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora push boundaries on current-gen machines... so how do the most advanced PC handhelds hold up? Are they capable of delivering a decent experience on this new breed of demanding game? Rich examines the Lenovo Legion Go, OneXPlayer 2 and AyaNeo Kun and sees how they fare against each other - and the most cutting-edge games.

00:00 Introduction
00:52 Lenovo Legion Go vs OneXPlayer 2 Pro vs AyaNeo Kun
04:11 Benchmarks: The 15W Shoot-Out
06:39 Benchmarks: The 25W Sweet Spot
10:07 Benchmarks: Power Scaling To 54W With AyaNeo Kun
11:34 Battery Life Face-Off
13:47 Gameplay: Introduction
14:41 Gameplay: Alan Wake 2
17:38 Gameplay: Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora
19:45 Gameplay: Horizon Forbidden West - Burning Shores
21:51 Handheld Face-Off: Thoughts So Far
25:11 And Now, The Conclusion

Last edited:

Karak

I have most of these, and honestly thats a pretty accurate representation of all of them and the thoughts at the end.
Legion is by far my favorite(NOW) despite some issues that remain, well issues remain on every single one.
But one day we will, as many are saying, get the Unicorn-One excellent in most places handheld

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I have most of these, and honestly thats a pretty accurate representation of all of them and the thoughts at the end.
Legion is by far my favorite(NOW) despite some issues that remain, well issues remain on every single one.
But one day we will, as many are saying, get the Unicorn-One excellent in most places handheld

How long will this take though?

Top Bottom