• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: Marvel's Spider-Man PC - Multi-GPU Nvidia vs AMD Face-Off - PS5/PS4 Pro vs GeForce + Much More!

Sybrix

jason-momoa-chair.gif

squarealex

PS4 Pro > GTX 1060
RTX 3060 is a "PS5 like experience"
Need a High End CPU ( Intel 12th Generation) for a smooth framerate with RT
PS4 > 750Ti / R9 270X, they runing game at 900p (even lower with DRS) and 30fps (and intro drop 20/15fps for Nvidia/AMD Card

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I mean the ps5 is a low budget "UPDATE" to a ps4 game where the pc version definitely has a higher budget as a high profile PC port. So I wouldn't expect the differences to be as far apart in real ps5 games compared to low series gpus.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wow, the visual gains to performance drop ratio on the hair quality is insane.

It looks virtually identical, that should be the first thing people reduce lol.

Xdrive05

I get excellent performance with Ray Tracing on the RTX 3050 8GB @ 2100/8300, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200 and Ryzen 5600X at DF's optimized settings 1080p with DLSS in Quality.

The game looks and runs really nice on modern generation low to medium end PC hardware. DLSS and FSR2.0 really need to be standard in everything going forward. DLSS actually looks better than native on my setup.

OverHeat

« generous god »
PS4 Pro > GTX 1060
PS4 > 750Ti / R9 270X, they runing game at 900p (even lower with DRS) and 30fps (and intro drop 20/15fps for Nvidia/AMD Card
My 11900k say fuck u and run this shit at 60 max 4K

Radical_3d

PS4 Pro > GTX 1060
Frustrated World Cup GIF

What happened to John Woo?. He seemed to be maiking a big splash in Hollywood in the late 90's/early 2000's, then just seemed to disappear.
He decided to focus on Asian cinema. I don't know why.

The director that is preparing the sequel is Adam Wingard, I was wrong when I made the original claim (I really thought the original director would come back, but when you said it was John Woo it seemed unlikely)

Top Bottom