• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Director Michael Bay and crew have a close-call during on-set explosion of upcoming movie "Ambulance"

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Didn't he use a scene in a movie where one of the stuntmen died making it? Or am I misremembering?

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Don't watch the Songbird film it's complete fucking shit, Bay was producer

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
What’s unintentional about that shot? Looks like it’s all planned and coordinated.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Was it during the gender reveal scene?

tenor.gif

Just saw this and holy shit! I'm guessing the actor playing cop on the left was seriously injured by the ambulance since Michael Bay was the first to come out and share this while pretending that was all normal.

Is there a John Landis reaction video yet?

AJUMP23

Gold Member
That cop thought he was a goner.
Cop: “Hey I get to watch Michael Bay film a movie, that is cool”
Michael bay: “watch me kill this guy”

Aggelos

Michael Bay reports that he has finished shooting his Ambulance film while still being in one piece.

Last edited:
Michael Bay reports that he has finished shooting his Ambulance film while still being in one piece.

I downloaded the video from Bay's instagram and I watch it every few days lol

He really does say "Light on your feet, guys" before action. Sincerely hope the guy that seemingly got wrecked by the ambulance is okay.

Chiggs

Can you imagine losing your life on the set of a Michael Bay movie? Wow.

Dying is scary enough, but knowing that the last moments of your existence were spent on the set of a movie being directed by a filmmaker who is inarguably the biggest hack douchebag to ever pander to mouth-breathers and community college hopefuls alike has got to be downright awful.

And can you imagine going through life being a Michael Bay fan? Just tragic. It makes me want to invest in Planned Parenthood. That counts as philanthropy, right?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Dying is scary enough, but knowing that the last moments of your existence were spent on the set of a movie being directed by a filmmaker who is inarguably the biggest hack douchebag to ever pander to mouth-breathers and community college hopefuls alike has got to be downright awful.

And can you imagine going through life being a Michael Bay fan? Just tragic. It makes me want to invest in Planned Parenthood. That counts as philanthropy, right?
BCFzRVE.jpg

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Agreed that the movie scene isn’t worth actual death thankful the flipping car missed anyone.

Ionian

" Yes we took our masks off for this shot, but we’ve been tested tested tested tested so save your whining for someone else. " - Michael Bay 2021

He also hates 'curves'. (He didn't see that one coming either).

oagboghi2

Edgy

Top Bottom