• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney+ will have many Marvel cartoons (Spider-Man 94, X-Men 92, Iron Man 94 and others)

VulcanRaven

Disney+ will have many Marvel cartoons:

I haven't seen most of them so I will definitely get Disney+ when it gets released. I watched Spider-Man 94 and X-Men but I haven't seen every episode. They haven't aged as well as Batman The Animated Series but they are still great.

Last edited:

VulcanRaven

I never saw that Incredible Hulk animated series. The intro looks great. I hope they include the Spider-Man 1967 cartoon as well.

Last edited:

Liamario

Banned
Disney+ will have many Marvel cartoons:

I haven't seen most of them so I will definitely get Disney+ when it gets released. I watched Spider-Man 94 and X-Men but I haven't seen every episode. They haven't aged as well as Batman The Animated Series but they are still great.

Most of them are shite. But if you go in ready to consume shit you should be golden.

Nice

a3ilfcwf1q5z.jpg

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
DC cartoons are a lot better but no doubt Xmen and Spidey were fun.

90s Xmen will forever be their canon character designs as far as Im concerned.

Kagey K

Banned
I was looking at what they have for the beta release in the Netherlands and damn that’s a lot of content.

I wasn’t entirely convinced before, but they’ll get a year subscription out of me day 1 just for the nostalgia.

MMaRsu

Banned
I was looking at what they have for the beta release in the Netherlands and damn that’s a lot of content.

I wasn’t entirely convinced before, but they’ll get a year subscription out of me day 1 just for the nostalgia.
You do understand if noone subs to this shit, it will all come to netflix?

Why are people falling for this shit :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Quasicat

The cartoon I’ve been hoping comes to Disney+ is the original Muppet Babies. It was made by Marvel Productions in the 1980s and 90s. Pretty much every episode has a scene which would make it hard to license, but fortunately, Disney owns most of the licenses now. The Star Wars and Indiana Jones episodes would be easy. Superman and Ghostbusters would be tricky, but even half a series is better than never seeing them again.

Top Bottom