• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you care about video game credits?

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Not even fucking slightly.

If I can't skip the bloody things then I go and make a cup of tea instead.

I could not care any less about the names of people who did things I don't really understand and will never remember.

I mean let's be honest, the entirety of the credits could be made up, every name fake, every role imagined, and it would not make a single lick of difference.

The only time the people behind games are of any importance is when a new game is coming out so you can gauge their previous achievements to temper your expectations.

It would be better for everyone if instead of credits, there was just a screen that read "Well done, now fuck off and do something productive, you cunt".

I knew you're from the UK before even before checking your membership. Key factors: Neat humor, tea, cunt. :messenger_clapping: :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

Pantz

Never really watch the credits unless there's some kind of clips or imagery. I'll always let them play to completion though while doing other stuff, listening to the music and waiting to see if there is anything at the end. If I really enjoyed the game I might just sit back and bask in the music.

Rodolink

i always watch them as a way to honor the devs work đź‘Ś(and waiting for extra videos or things after they roll )

I have zero interest in them. After I beat the game I let them play out while I'm smoking a cigarette. If they're longer than that cigarette I just skip the hell out of them.

Top Bottom