• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you palate cleanse after you eat?

ahtlas7

Morning coffee usually gets the guts flowing for me. No need for a shower, thanks to Toto.

Go ahead, ask me about my anal hygiene.
Ace Bidet GIF by Hello TUSHY

Ownage

Check out elderberry tea. It's a herbal tea with no caffeine and lots of antioxidants. Really good either hot, or iced.

GeekyDad

Check out elderberry tea. It's a herbal tea with no caffeine and lots of antioxidants. Really good either hot, or iced.
That sounds great, actually, and I'm familiar with it, but it's been a while since I've had any. Will check it out. Hope it's not too expensive.

Ownage

That sounds great, actually, and I'm familiar with it, but it's been a while since I've had any. Will check it out. Hope it's not too expensive.
Poke around Amazon to see who sells it. Buy it in bulk, not in tea bags. I just saw some US Amazon vendors selling for $8~ bulk. If you do buy tea bags, double up and use two bags per pot.

Fairmont Hotels sells elderberry tea in bulk, and it's some of the best I've had.

Top Bottom