• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you use skin, bro? Or is your console waifu lamers, nani chan?

BigBooper

Do you all skin your consoles? I was browsing the Series X subreddit and it's constant posts about people putting skins and animu weeboo stickers on their brand new Xbox to give it that 1997 pawn shop appeal.

It was all very surprising to me.

DarkestHour

Banned
That's quite some thread title and no I don't. The appearance of my console has no effect on its capabilities.

Last edited:
No GIF

Ouch my brain from that title.

But no - I only use first party variants, and never one dedicated to an individual game/series.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Post some examples OP, I wanna see those waifus you are talking about. :lollipop_content:

Chukhopops

pR26YlS.jpg

This thread title...
Edit : I bought once a special edition 3DSXL for Monster hunter but I regretted it after.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Do you all skin your consoles? I was browsing the Series X subreddit and it's constant posts about people putting skins and animu weeboo stickers on their brand new Xbox to give it that 1997 pawn shop appeal.

It was all very surprising to me.
Why would I want to cover that glorious monolith?

Mista

Banned
Nah, thats so 2000-2002. I only get official themed ones now if I liked any

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
98 percent of Gaf:
gallery_hero_ad2cd716-2708-4cf7-ade0-d7b9a3b225ff.jpg

Jokes aside though, who the hell want this on their console? I even assume its impossible to stick on without getting bubbles under it, and good luck getting that shit off your console afterwards. Can't imagine how great the gloss will look like on the ps4 afterwards.

Top Bottom