• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone use Supersapiens?

Tams

Gold Member
Anyone into the having what I can only really describe as an implant in the name of tracking their fitness? It seems to me to be the only really reliable way to get health data.

Now, whether we actually need that data is another issue.

Though really, I only made this thread to mock their current catchphrase.

9Yn0FO2.png

If you're a Brit (and maybe Aussie or Kiwi), then this doesn't really make it sound any more appealing... :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Lasha

Is the product just a rebranded glucose monitor like the type used by diabetics? The faq makes the product sound like it's going to just measure a glucose flatline for most people.

Kilau

Gold Member
Anyone into the having what I can only really describe as an implant in the name of tracking their fitness? It seems to me to be the only really reliable way to get health data.

Now, whether we actually need that data is another issue.

Though really, I only made this thread to mock their current catchphrase.

9Yn0FO2.png

If you're a Brit (and maybe Aussie or Kiwi), then this doesn't really make it sound any more appealing... :messenger_tears_of_joy:
If you’ve ever seen videos of runners or cyclists at the end of a race become total unable to move their bodies, that’s bonking, not the fun kind :messenger_grinning_smiling:

GeekyDad

If you’ve ever seen videos of runners or cyclists at the end of a race become total unable to move their bodies, that’s bonking, not the fun kind :messenger_grinning_smiling:
Seems like everyday I'm having to look shit up. I'm so old and out of the loop...

GeekyDad

Do you like to bonk though?
I'm...not sure. From the definition I found online, it seems to be a type of exhaustion that could cause injury. If that's the case, then no. I do enjoy daily exercise, particularly jogging. I like to set a time and range that pushes me, but not to injury. I want to benefit from it, not hurt myself.

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
I'm...not sure. From the definition I found online, it seems to be a type of exhaustion that could cause injury. If that's the case, then no. I do enjoy daily exercise, particularly jogging. I like to set a time and range that pushes me, but not to injury. I want to benefit from it, not hurt myself.
Wrong kind of bonking.

Dance Hump GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom