• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does GAF like gay guys and girls? Are we welcome here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat Rage

I don't have anything against homosexuals at all.

In fact, who you like to fuck or are attracted to is one of the most trivial things I can think of.

I treat every one the same. Regardless of sexual preference, if you are an asshole or stupid, I will let you know.

Nope, we are all nazis and white supremacists here, mein tyler is merging Neogaf with Stormfront by next week. I will be entering the bleach chamber by Tuesday for self-correction so I can fit into my new robes. I'll put a traffic cone on my head so my hood is extra pointy.

OP it seems like the issue isn't that you are upset about gay people on gaf, but that you are upset you can't use victim cards here and Gaf isn't an echo chamber that grovels at your feet. There's a different site for that= resetera.com

OP it seems like the issue isn't that you are upset about gay people on gaf, but that you are upset you can't use victim cards here and Gaf isn't an echo chamber that grovels at your feet.

If you read their other posts in this thread, you'll see that isn't the case at all. I think belmarduk just heard people saying things about the forum, and rather than believing it without even checking, they instead decided to do their own research. Personally, I respect that. If everyone looked into each situation whenever groups were making claims about one another, the world would be a better place.

Pallas

Gold Member
Your sexual orientation, gender, or race will never determine to me rather you are a decent person or not, so you’re good in that regard. Just realize you may see differing opinions from your own and to deal with it in a mature way and if your opinions trigger anyone, don’t let that bother you either. Because if it hasn’t happened already, it will eventually. We aren’t no where near as bad or intolerant as Reset but we aren’t perfect either.

Just enjoy yourself. Mods usually stamp out any really bad stuff.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
giphy.gif

It's GAF. Stay outta Poligaf or Console Wars and it's a rather pleasant place.
Everyone should still throw their own shitty opinions into ANY Political thread too though.

Last edited:

O-N-E

I don't have to agree with your way of life for you to post here and for us to be polite to each other.

As far as I can tell, it's rare for people around here to take out their pitchforks.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
If you actually knew anything about this community, you would know that question doesn't even need to be asked. That's why I somewhat agree with what Kadayi Kadayi said on the first page about this being a bait thread. Especially because the OP didn't articulate any points, he just threw out the one blanket statement and let the cards fall where they might.

Did you honestly expect anyone to say "Yes, gays are not welcome here?" What kind of responses were you expecting belmarduk belmarduk ?

desertdroog

Don't care what your sexual preference is, but if you think and promote the idea that LGBT identity is running around naked in public and dressing like a fruit or any behavior that belongs with consenting adults in private, then I am going to call out that behavior as degenerate. If you use your sexual identity as a cudgel against those who are not of your identity, then I am going to point out the abusive behavior being couched in fake oppression.

Public sex acts and overt fetish at the expense of decency, specifically when children are around is undesirable and will get push back. If you want to tell x-rated jokes and clown on straight people, then knock yourself out, but if you try and warp a childs mind, I wont be quiet about it.

LGBT is overly represented in society, look at how corporations have pushed PRIDE on otherwise benign, unrelated items that are being sold to everyone. I find it funny when [current year] in the U.S. arguments are made when people claim they are oppressed and have no rights.

Welcome to GAF, be yourself, shit post when appropriate and offer up a different point of view. Just don't cry when Identity Politics is correctly identified and skewered for the garbage ideology it is.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Welcome to GAF, be yourself, shit post when appropriate and offer up a different point of view. Just don't cry when Identity Politics is correctly identified and skewered for the garbage ideology it is.
*shit post when it’s least appropriate

hey, as long as you don't knock my kink, as boring as it is, I see no problem what you're into.

hell, as the wise (ok, maybe not that wise) man Bill Engvall once said "I'm abouta decide that if it weren't for the sex, I could be gay. hell, then it's just hanging out with your buddies."

Yes your welcome, I've had a couple friends that were gay, never even cared or asked just found out in passing through conversation. They acted normal and weren't professional victims like on Era.

John Day

All that needed to be said was said on the first page. Praise the Sun.

The only thing GAF abhors is the Victim Card™️. Anything else is cherry.

MilkyJoe

There has been a lot posted around leading me to believe we are an unwanted group on this forum.. and I'd like to hear from forum members about this.

We love everyone, we just don't entertain treating people differently depending on what they like to fuck. There's nothing more boring than someone whose entire existence is what they like to fuck.

Especially when they are pretending for points on social media. See Reeesetera for the ultimate LGBT tourism.

But on a personal note I don't entertain water sports, sexual body modification or furries.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

As a massive homo myself, yes all are welcome.

Just don't be a fag about it.

May I also add, as the mentalist left constantly tell us, "it's 2020", yes it is, and unlike the mentalist left, for almost everyone, homosexuality is as everyday as the sun rising.

Even if I ask very politely?

I dunno bruh. Once you pee in a girls butthole there's no going back

tg5ke0n.gif

Oh you fucking pair

Last edited:
If you can't have empathy for other's people's plights. That's a you thing.
"Woe is me" is an emotionally manipulative tactic to solicit sympathy.
Emotional manipulation is selfish and narcissistic.
Sympathy is not empathy.

Rewarding this behaviour is morally wrong and intellectually dishonest.
It rewards those who wish to remain victims and have others work in their interests, rather than be pro-active in shedding a victimhood mentality and being empowered to be resilient and effective.

I would advise you not to misrepresent my position if you wish to look like you are arguing in good faith.

You are treading very close to virtue signalling.
This thread contains nearly 200 very clear, very specific posts about conduct and mentality.
If you've not understood them then you need to go back to the start of the thread and re-read them.
If you disagree with them, then you need to say so without misrepresenting anyone's position.
If you intend to misrepresent people's positions then, well, this thread has made it clear what type of reception you can expect.

Last edited:

Meowzers

Everyone should be welcomed here. And everywhere else.

If I don't like someone, then it's on an individual basis. And I've always been the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom