• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does GAF like gay guys and girls? Are we welcome here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R0PlV2g.jpg

Last edited:
As a straight guy, I love gay guys cause they are so fun to talk to, not trying to act cool or tough like some guy friends.
I do not have enough lesbian friends to comment on them, but I feel I generally prefer talking with people who are not too serious and trying to look cool and proper.
In my mind, a lot of lesbians are more like dudes in girl bodies. :p

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
As a straight guy, I love gay guys cause they are so fun to talk to, not trying to act cool or tough like some guy friends.
I do not have enough lesbian friends to comment on them, but I feel I generally prefer talking with people who are not too serious and trying to look cool and proper.
In my mind, a lot of lesbians are more like dudes in girl bodies. :p

Way to stereotype heterosexuals as trying too hard to act cool or tough you bigoted fuck

Siri

Banned
There
There has been a lot posted around leading me to believe we are an unwanted group on this forum.. and I'd like to hear from forum members about this.

A lot has been posted here leading you to believe gays are unwanted? A lot? Then it shouldn’t be difficult for you to provide examples of this.

So please?

mcjmetroid

People are cool with gay people here in general. I'm a gay person but I don't bring it up unless the topic calls for it like this one.

Your sexual orientation is your lifestyle not your Hobby.
There is a tendency in the gay community to think you're 'special' if you're gay and leads to awful attention seeking habits that I've seen first hand.

When I was a young lad in Ireland being gay wasn't always easy but I didn't try and change peoples mind by shoving in their faces. By accusing them of A B and C and being bigots etc.

Anyway enjoy the forum OP. If you have thick skin you'll enjoy joking with everyone here who are not afraid to poke fun at any topic
and maybe you'll grow to love this place - After all love is a battlefield (Skipped to the best part of the vid)

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
There has been a lot posted around leading me to believe we are an unwanted group on this forum.. and I'd like to hear from forum members about this.

Nobody here gives a flying fuck if you are gay or not. It literally means nothing and really has no point of being mentioned. You being gay doesn't suddenly change how people will react to your shit takes or good contributions.

Though given how you make a claim and never backed it up, I am going to make the assumption that you are just fishing for BS.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I think GAF is pretty chilled place although there's not many gays or girls here.

Nice Necro. Also:

Nobody here gives a flying fuck if you are gay or not. It literally means nothing and really has no point of being mentioned. You being gay doesn't suddenly change how people will react to your shit takes or good contributions.

Still stands to this day.

Bragr

Banned
I don't take kindly to gays, homos, homo sapiens, hetroe sexuals, sexual hetroes, velociraptor, all that shit man, all that shit.

i never seen anyone talking down to gays on here as i recall, don't think its much of a problem here

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Thanks catching up with the threads I missed.

Nobody said otherwise.... It is just boring in here when we have Latinas/Blondes etc appreciation threads but the threads that not involve women disappear... So I kinda understand the question from this thread.

Both types of threads are creepy and sad as shit. If you want to look at sexy people, do it on your own time. Not in a forum dedicated to friggin’ video games.

Zeroing

Banned
Both types of threads are creepy and sad as shit. If you want to look at sexy people, do it on your own time. Not in a forum dedicated to friggin’ video games.
So, you going to quote that in all those threads to? Or just this one?
You need to branch out your interests. Who cares if you are gay? Unless you are looking for a date. If so, haxan7 haxan7 is your man.

I've not seen anyone here that really cared either way. Now, if you want to be celebrated and have a pride party and stuff, either resetera or https://www.neogaf.com/threads/meta-gaf-on-gaf-on-gaf.1469081/page-764 is the place to be.
He’s actually straight!

Ok no celebrations… what about birthday parties?

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
So, you going to quote that in all those threads to? Or just this one?

He’s actually straight!

Ok no celebrations… what about birthday parties?

Why would I quote that in a thread I haven’t participated in and have no intent to do so? You are the one that bumped this two year old thread, mate.

If you want to jack it to pervy images then good for you, but you don’t need to bring that crap here.

Zeroing

Banned
Why would I quote that in a thread I haven’t participated in and have no intent to do so? You are the one that bumped this two year old thread, mate.

If you want to jack it to pervy images then good for you, but you don’t need to bring that crap here.
I was just saying how the threads with females say and the ones with men disappear! that is why I understand the OP question.

You were the one talking about those threads and judging! And you are implying a lot of things!

People bump threads everyday! But don’t worry I understand your message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom