• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't listen to the doom and gloom surrounding CP2077 on XSX/PS5: If you have a next gen console and want this game, get this game

Entroyp

It doesn’t run bad on PS5.. or I should say it’s playable at least. Game is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

Umbral

Is there any better game on next gen consoles?
No
Is there any game looking better in next gen consoles?
No

Go get it if you want to play it.
Demon’s Souls.

I’ll be getting the game when the full PS5 patch releases. I don’t want to play some half-cooked, buggy version of this game, and I don’t want to reward bad behavior with a sale.

MiguelItUp

Lol at people saying it's a cope, It's not. Some people are genuinely enjoying the game. Does that mean the game released in a fine state? Oh GOD no. Hell, it had no reason to be in the condition it was and is in, especially on consoles. But after 30 hours plus on PC and I personally haven't come across any A bugs in my experience, it's strictly C and some B bugs. But nothing that completely breaks my experience. Definitely a YMMV situation depending on what a person can work with when it comes to bugs.

Im not going to apologize for a developer who rushed a game and released it with plenty of bugs.

But at the same time Im not going to begrudge someone who is playing and enjoying it now.
Exactly! I WANT to feel sorry for CDPR, but I don't at all considering the money they've made, and the records the game has already broken. Well, and of course the bizarre review handling, and the condition the release was/is in.

But deep down it's really sad to me that a game they've worked on for practically a decade comes out the way it did.

At the end of the day, if a person was hyped enough, I wouldn't tell them NOT to buy it. But I would just be like, "Okay, but be prepared for some bugs..."

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
I dont care how it runs, anything near a stable 30 is good for me.

How does it LOOK on PS5?

Why the fuck is there no PS5 quality mode?

Like ... what?

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

assurdum

Banned
I dont care how it runs, anything near a stable 30 is good for me.

How does it LOOK on PS5?

Why the fuck is there no PS5 quality mode?

Like ... what?
Because CDr is the MS bitch. It's the same story on The Witcher 3. Lot of effort on one X, unlocked FPS options, improved lod, shadow and texture but they put just higher res on Pro and that's it.

Last edited:
Yeah i agree it's not bad at all on next gen consoles bugs aside but then personally i haven't had many issues there.

All these captured on my Series X in either performance or quality mode.

1GpVyOK.jpeg

Fmg8aKj.jpeg

kVeej2O.jpeg

bL0SmNb.jpg

JcNUa53.jpg

Top Bottom