• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom Eternal Next Gen upgrade performance targets revealed

dcmk7

Banned
No doubt a bitter SONY fan. Doom and id are rubbish now you see... because XBox own them
The dude prefers Doom 2016. It's says a lot about you that you feel the need to over exaggerate his post, just because he didn't get on with a game.

I completed both and much prefer Doom 2016. A lot on the forum do, believe there was a recent poll. Having limited ammo, when all I want to do is just want to run around and shoot demons in the face with a shotgun, didn't sit well for such a fast paced action game.

But enjoyed it regardless. Personally would prefer the sequel to be more akin to 2016. But have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Md Ray

The dude prefers Doom 2016. It's says a lot about you that you feel the need to over exaggerate his post, just because he didn't get on with a game.

I completed both and much prefer Doom 2016. A lot on the forum do, believe there was a recent poll. Having limited ammo, when all I want to do is just want to run around and shoot demons in the face with a shotgun, didn't sit well for such a fast paced action game.

But enjoyed it regardless. Personally would prefer the sequel to be more akin to 2016. But have to wait and see.
My thoughts exactly. I enjoyed DOOM 2016 to death and expected the same from Eternal, but it wasn't as good.

I like Doom 2016 more too, which also had limited ammo
Sadly the poster had to add crap on how MS are welcome to Bethesda, pathetic really

You mean this poll?

Seems people here who hate Doom Eternal are a loud minority

dcmk7

Banned
You mean this poll?

Seems people here who hate Doom Eternal are a loud minority
Yeh that poll.

They are the minority yes but ~38% is a lot of people.

Inviusx

This game felt so smooth at 60FPS Raytracing mode, then I switched it to 120fps and replayed Hell on Earth. Now 60FPS feels like fucking shit 🤣

Looks like I'm never going back from 120fps now.

Hage Kamo

JmgbjZd.png
zjIhvuB.png

Hage Kamo

Doesn't seem to belong to the same uploader using the same equipment and the same settings to capture the video, so I don't know if it's a valid comparison.
The XBOX SX version seems to use the ONE X version textures.
This may be due to some bug and not upgraded to the next generation version.

atW9MCB.jpg

Top Bottom