• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr Disrespect already fired two audio guys from his studio (satire)

This better be the greatest FPS of all time with someone like him thinking he knows what's best for the FPS genre.

* So I guess this is a joke. All I saw and heard was that and I don't follow him at all (Only Posted this because he owns a gaming company now.) He shouldn't joke about this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Mustache Doc GIF by MTN DEW GAME FUEL

Kataploom

Gold Member
So probably many studios has this "issue" and he's suddenly a bad guy for it? I don't see how this is special... if not because people feels good at his fail

hello505

I'm likeable
I find him hilarious but his whole shtick is being an idiot who thinks he knows it all. This doesn't surprise me, still lol.

BigBooper

Imagine being responsible for hiring people with experience working on video games.

#1 Criteria. No unnatural hair colors

Did you see the trailer they put out? It was just Doc in front of a green screen going through a list of concepts and adjectives.

No way he's going to break into the shooter genre. Nintendo has been trying since Goldeneye.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Do people not get that hes playing a character in these streams or something?

Like unless he's going to a convention he's not walking around in real life wearing bright red paintball armour and shades in the middle of winter, talking smack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom