• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age 4 has entered Production

Bragr

Banned
Holy shit, so it's at least 2-3 years out? I honestly thought this was an early 2023 game that was gonna get launched cross-generations. I'm pretty disappointed. Why the hell did they reveal it THAT early?

Winter John

Inquisition was one of the worst RPGs I have played. Have zero faith in BioWare.

Maybe. I played DA 1 and 2, started Inquisition and went back to DA1. I played through a different class on that again. Went to Inquisition. Played about an hour and couldn't do it. DA2 was a terrible game but they had the excuse that it was made in about a year or so. I don't what excuse they have for Inquisition. Anyways, I'm hoping they pull it off this time because I'd like to see a comeback

Fuz

Banned
I'd like to see a comeback
star trek GIF

samoilaaa

My family is none of your business son. I'll tell you this though if they acted like you I'd be ashamed of them. You might want to think about that the next time you see your parents
i see that you keep calling me son but thats impossible because i doubt that you can have children , unless you want to adopt me

Winter John

i see that you keep calling me son but thats impossible because i doubt that you can have children , unless you want to adopt me
Well, I wouldn’t think nothing by it. Calling you son is just my way of being charitable. Maybe one day you’ll figure it out.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Maybe. I played DA 1 and 2, started Inquisition and went back to DA1. I played through a different class on that again. Went to Inquisition. Played about an hour and couldn't do it. DA2 was a terrible game but they had the excuse that it was made in about a year or so. I don't what excuse they have for Inquisition. Anyways, I'm hoping they pull it off this time because I'd like to see a comeback

Judging the output from Bioware over the last few years, I'm not expecting a come back. My expectations for this game are rock bottom. Same for the new Mass Effect as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom