• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition, Control Ultimate Edition, and Rise of the Tomb Raider Free for Prime Members

Vagswarm

That's a steal if you don't own those games. I'd like to have the Control Ultimate Edition (only have the standard) but re-subscribing to Prime isn't worth a game upgrade alone. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

T-Cake

Bit miffed that it's only plain Dragon Age and not the GotY Edition but Control UE is one I really want. And there's no caveats if you just sign up to Prime trial? They don't take the games off you again when you cancel it? LOL.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Ew, Tomb Raider is on Epic Store.

Giving away the other two codes, message me. One code per person.

Will check back tomorrow.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I have the codes for Dragon Age and Control if anybody wants them. I'm going offline for a bit now, but the first people to reply to this message asking for the DI or control codes can have them.

Tangerine

I have the codes for Dragon Age and Control if anybody wants them. I'm going offline for a bit now, but the first people to reply to this message asking for the DI or control codes can have them.
I'd love the control code :]

jaysius

Banned
None of it is free, it's a perk that they include to maintain some semblance of parity with competing services.

retsof624

I've been thinking about playing Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox because it's FPS boosted. Is it good? I've seen people complain about it being a grind.

R6Rider

Gold Member
None of it is free, it's a perk that they include to maintain some semblance of parity with competing services.
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Loved Control, definitely the best game by Remedy (a top 25 title of last gen IMO).

Rise of the Tomb Raider is fun, albeit it's a little too long for its own good.

Did not enjoy Inquisition. But honestly, 2014 was such a terrible year for the AAA market that I understand why certain outlets gave it GOTY.

Ailike

DDHZ-VWR2-SCKF-WTT3-CHM7

If someone would post... a sun reaction when you claim claim so other know, do that.

Top Bottom