• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ coming to PC Game Pass on February 24

Draugoth

Gold Member

Raise your hands up and channel your energy! Dragon Ball FighterZ, one of the best 2D fighting games to date, is available with PC Game Pass on February 24!

Dragon Ball FighterZ was born from what makes the Dragon Ball series so loved and famous: endless spectacular fights with its all-powerful fighters. Partnering with Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ maximizes high end anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay to audiences worldwide.

Dragon Ball FighterZ boasts a dynamic 3vs3 tag/support system which lets you show off your own personal fighting style by mixing in tag team attacks! With a large roster of beloved characters, you can create your dream team with fan-favorite characters such as Goku, Gohan, Frieza, Cell, and so many more! Certain character combinations also have a special dialogue before a fight. You can even re-create iconic story moments by having certain characters fight and be rewarded with a faithfully reproduced special cut-scene!

//DEVIL//

I was about to make a topic but I saw this . One of the absolute best fighting games to ever land on consoles and PC . Everyone must play this .

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
This game is boring and moronic as fuck in terms of combo and skill learning. Which is a shame...I like DBZ games and I was really looking foward to it, until I played and felt very dissapointed. Also, the cast of characters is very low, most of them are DLC characters.

anthony2690

Banned
This game is boring and moronic as fuck in terms of combo and skill learning. Which is a shame...I like DBZ games and I was really looking foward to it, until I played and felt very dissapointed. Also, the cast of characters is very low, most of them are DLC characters.
Found the guy that mashed auto combo, it was surprisingly deep if you put the effort in.

I do blame the awful combo trials though, as it doesn't teach you anything remotely advanced, combo wise.

Saber

Gold Member
Found the guy that mashed auto combo, it was surprisingly deep if you put the effort in.

I do blame the awful combo trials though, as it doesn't teach you anything remotely advanced, combo wise.

The auto combo is my exact criticism though. Didn't felt "deep" at all, even a kid could pull most of those combos. The game itself is pretty, felt like the engime was a totally fit for DBZ characters and ambience.

anthony2690

Banned
The auto combo is my exact criticism though. Didn't felt "deep" at all, even a kid could pull most of those combos. The game itself is pretty, felt like the engime was a totally fit for DBZ characters and ambience.

It's just there so casuals can bash buttons and feel like they are doing something, they will get absolutely violated by anyone that puts the time in and learns actual combos.

As the auto combos are genuinely terrible/useless imo.

manfestival

I played this for the campaign and I was not disappointed. I do need to go back and finish it. I did most of it but got distracted by other titles as time passed.

Top Bottom