• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Sparking Zero gameplay showcase announced for March 20th

Hrk69

Excited Arrested Development GIF

splattered

i've never played these fully 3D versions of the games, gives me a headache watching them flip flop around in the air haha

Graphics look nice though

Reaseru

I just don't understand these differences in shading between the characters and the background. If the character has that anime/cell shading look, why don't make the setting in the same artstyle.

It feels so odd to me every time, as if the Dragon Ball characters were teleported to the real world.

kiphalfton

I just don't understand these differences in shading between the characters and the background. If the character has that anime/cell shading look, why don't make the setting in the same artstyle.

It feels so odd to me every time, as if the Dragon Ball characters were teleported to the real world.

Probably cuz it's easier to model?

To this day, I still looking Burst Limit has the best art. Never played it, but from videos it looks so damn good.

Fake

Just stop changing the music theme inside the battle. Is annoying.

Raging Blast tried this shit and failed. Just leave one music playing and we are good.

Codes 208

Hell yeah!
Oh how much I hope its everything close to Budokai Tenkaichi. Please be good
The beam deflect kinda makes me believe this will play closer to the raging blast games, but i gotta say i love how they added the Budokai 3 super QTE for beam struggles

Top Bottom