• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot adds Cell Saga, Filler Episodes, and a New Character

ZeroGravity

Bandai Namco shared some new info on Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot in the latest issue of Jump, where it was revealed that it’ll feature the Cell Saga, filler material from the anime, and plenty more.

The Cell Saga part will have Gohan (Kid Gohan) and Trunks as playable characters. Android 17 will also make an appearance in some form. The game will feature original episodes for both Gohan and Android 16.

As for filler material, one that was confirmed was the filler episode that had Goku and Piccolo go to a driving school to get their licenses which will appear in the form of a driving game.

Bonyu – A new character, who is said to be a former Ginyu Force member from the same planet at Jeice. She’s a busty female character who supposedly left the Ginyu Force because she didn’t like their poses.

Source:

I think this might have just sold me on the game.

EDIT: Misspelled Kakarot in the title, my bad.

Last edited:
The damage control for lack of females in DB are at it again. First Towa, then Android 21, then Galena, then Cheelai and now Bonyu.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
The damage control for lack of females in DB are at it again. First Towa, then Android 21, then Galena, then Cheelai and now Bonyu.
and that's a good thing
u6NQcHp.jpg

Looks amazing! Cell Saga is my personal favourite. I hope the game will live up to its expectations. A proper DBZ RPG with these graphics is a dream come true.

Fbh

Nice, hopefully they add Boo too.

Still not sold though, I like the ideas behind all of this but the gameplay they showed during E3 looked so bad

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Playing saga to saga will work, someone new to DBZ will be amazed you know it's going to be a good game.

I thought the whole point of this game was to finally have a game that ACCURATELY depicts the events of the anime, that's why were getting the 127th DBZ game instead of a DBS game and it was the only reason I was hyped for it, but they uploaded a video showing the entire cutscene of Gohan killing Cell and its just like all the other DBZ games. Vaguely resembles the events in the anime, but changes and cuts a lot. Looks like its just gonna be another inaccurate retread like all the other DBZ games.

Top Bottom