• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate - Announcement Trailer

Lokaum D+

Pls no mid ost, hoppefully the sound track ll be something good this time, droped DQXI after 5 hours cause the mid ( even the orchestred version ) sucked so hard

killatopak

Gold Member
So close

uxCaLgw.jpg

SSfox

Sorry if i up this while there is no news, but i just want to discuss a bit.

Do you guys think we will see gameplay and have news this year? I don't think it's so unrealistic isn't? i really can't fucking wait,one of my favorite franchise, DQ11 is so awesome, can't wait for DQ12.

Last edited:

kevm3

I really hope this doesn't get neutered by them having to put this on the switch and then the switch ends up getting the 'superior version' and in order to play the superior version, we have to play it with switch graphics even on pc and other platforms. A DQ11s should not happen again.

Saber

Gold Member
Sorry if i up this while there is no news, but i just want to discuss a bit.

Do you guys think we will see gameplay and have news this year? I don't think it's so unrealistic isn't? i really can't fucking wait,one of my favorite franchise version, DQ11 is so awesome, can't wait for DQ12.

Maybe, not sure. That DQ presentation was terrible. Just having a logo is hardly a thing to be excited, I even forgot about this game.

SSfox

Maybe, not sure. That DQ presentation was terrible. Just having a logo is hardly a thing to be excited, I even forgot about this game.
Agree that they could do a better marketing job, personally it's one of the games i look forward most, but at the same time i put it out of my head just because there is literraly no piece of footages of the game you can talk or speculate about, and you know it's not coming after some times.

Probably.

But will likely release after FF 16, so end of 2023 being super optimistic.

Yes for sure it will come after FF16, but i hope we'll get some news and gameplay reveal before FF16 out, since FF16 won't come until 2023, having to wait summer 2023 for gameplay would be a bit too much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom