• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[dualshockers] PS1 PS2 PS3 Backward Compatibility Possibly Teased for PlayStation 5 By PlayStation Japan

Will it happen ?

• #TeamReal

• #TeamFake

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly some PS1/PS2/PS3 games added to the PS Plus Collection or part of whatever Sony's inevitable plan is for a GamePass service competitor.

Would be nice to replay Katamari Forever or have Warhawk up and running again.

Impotaku

Much better than the US version

nolimits.jpg
You bitch, i almost lost my drink all over my keyboard.

yurinka

I think it will be a random PS ad for Japan. I think this isn't related to BC at all, because it would have been teased in the worlwide account, not in a Japanese one.

Plus, tomorrow is Sunday. Since when a gaming company announces something on a Sunday?

This ad is cool, the guy may be inclusive but it's too scary.

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
Yeah well as long as it can 90% of the PS2 and PS3 games. I am good.

But knowing Sony, I believe it will be just " hey guys ps1 ps2 ps3 games work now come and buy them from our store ...again if you already did "
If they will be selling The Darkness (2007) on there? I am up.

Jose92

[Membe
Original PS1 Adverts which had the following repeating numbers 1 ( ichi ) 2 ( ni ) 3 ( san ) because ps1 launched launched on 12/3/1994 could be related.

Last edited:

onQ123

Does the PS5 really not have the ability to read cd's? Just seems weird as it's integrated into most Blu ray drives. I hope they can figure something out, I have a cabinet full of PS2 games and a few PS1 ones.

PS4 can't read CDS either I think it's for Security or Licensing reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom