• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeons 4 - Announcement Trailer

Bullet Club

Dungeons 4 will emerge from the darkness in 2023 when the title will be available with Xbox Game Pass for console and PC and will be released on Xbox Series X|S, Windows PC, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch™.

The Absolute Evil and its trusted cough servant, the Dark Elf Thalya, return in Dungeons 4 after the events of its fabulous predecessor to bring about their triumph over the forces of good once more.

Build a cozy and comfortable Dungeon to suit your creatures’ needs and rule over them, then send them out into the Overworld to kindly remind the good people living there that the Absolute Evil rules over their lands. Gather your Evilness in new and dynamic ways and unleash it upon the lush green forests and plains of the Overworld to turn them over to the dark side. But make sure that your Dungeon is well-secured by traps and defended by your creatures, for those pesky Overworlders won’t just twiddle their thumbs while you turn their land into the Absolute Evil’s most pleasurable holiday paradise.

But what is that noise? “Gold, gold, gold and gems, gold and gems and gold!” The ancient song echoes throughout the underworld, accompanied by the clanging steel of hammers and axes. The Dwarves have arrived to claim their share of the abundant resources and together with the Elves and Humans of the Overworld, they send out their raiding parties to find the Dungeon’s heart.
Dungeons 4 keeps the spirit of its predecessor, but everything is now bigger, better, and with even more dynamic Evilness™.

CamHostage

Every time one of these games gets announced or talked about, it never fails for my head to go, "Wait, there's a game series just called 'Dungeons'?"

Screens look fine, I guess? Seems rather basic and crowded strategy-RPG play, but I don't know this series well. (I guess I like the be-the-villain theme, if I were to play a Dungeons.)

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I surprise to be sure but nice to see... The series plays second fiddle to War for the Overworld for me (which is just a better Dungeon Keeper clone) but still its nice that its popular enough to get a fourth entry.

Top Bottom