• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dusk Golem: Updates for Silent Hill 2 Remake, Townfall, and Ascension are coming before June.

Did Sony drop those games? Why would they not to show these games on their event?
It is surprising really. Though it seems like these days, companies prefer to showcase their games either during third party showcases (like SGF) or in their own events.

I do find it odd that Sony did not secure any exclusivity on MGS and by and large on all other third party games in the showcase as they usually do.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I really can't stand the guy, but it is unfortunately possible to have legit sources and be a complete and utter fucking moron at the same time.

Why anybody trusts him with the info in the first place is the part I can't get my head around.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Just a reminder that Dusk Golem is spewing out random bullshit based on pure speculations more often than not.

Have we already gotten his usual "b-b-b-ut there was a last-minute delay no one could see coming guys, I swear..."?

H-hey! He was right about Village! He was right about Village!

Itdoesntfuckingmatteranythingelseintheworldbecause HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT VILLAGE!!!111

Fuck Dusk Golem, lmfao

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So the guy who leaked Sekiro, leaked RE2make, leaked RE8, kept saying lots of Silent Hill games are being made when everyone else was saying 'it's dead, Jim' is spewing out 'random bullshit'?

Jesus Christ, Sony fanboys, get over the RE8 performance bruhaha already.

EXACTLY.

He was right about Village!

Barakov

It seems he does know some stuff but it seems like its' 4th or 5th hand info. Most of the time it looks like he just throws stuff at the wall and sees what sticks.

I find it weird that we have not heard anything even about Silent Hill 2. Even if it was a developer tweet About a delay.

July and August should be interesting. As we get closer to Gamescom and TGS. Questions will become more frequent about the status of Silent Hill & Suikoden.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
It seems he does know some stuff but it seems like its' 4th or 5th hand info. Most of the time it looks like he just throws stuff at the wall and sees what sticks.

It's like playing the telephone game but with five people who speak a different language and are compulsive liars. And then getting e-famous for being super right one or two times floating gracefully on an ocean of made up objectively debunked nonsense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom