• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dying Light: Platinum Edition has leaked via the Microsoft Store

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Billed as “the richest version” of 2015’s open-world zombie survival title, Dying Light: Platinum Edition includes the base game, “all four major DLCs and seventeen skin bundles”.

The product listing, which was available to view on Monday morning but has since been pulled, didn’t carry a price tag, but it did have a release date of May 27, suggesting publisher Techland could make an official announcement imminently.

DYING LIGHT PLATINUM EDITION FEATURES:​

• Dying Light – the full award-winning game.
  • Dying Light: The Following – a huge expansion complete with a new story, vast original map, and a customizable buggy to drive.
  • Dying Light: Bozak Horde – a challenging game mode with its own side story.
  • Cuisine & Cargo – two additional quarantine zones.
  • Ultimate Survivor Bundle – exclusive weapons and outfits.
  • Crash Test Skin Pack – a madcap cosmetic pack.
  • Hellraid – a new game mode in a dark-fantasy setting.
  • A large collection of skins and weapons that will make slaughtering zombies even more fun:
    • 5th Anniversary Bundle
    • Harran Ranger Bundle
    • Gun Psycho Bundle
    • Volatile Hunter Bundle
    • White Death Bundle
    • Vintage Gunslinger Bundle
    • Rais Elite Bundle
    • Godfather Bundle
    • Harran Inmate Bundle
    • Retrowave Bundle
    • SHU Warrior Bundle
    • Volkan Combat Armor Bundle
    • Classified Operation Bundle
    • Viking: Raiders of Harran Bundle
    • Harran Tactical Unit Bundle

Kuranghi

I'm dreaming but I hope its been ported to a newer version of the engine that supports temporal anti-aliasing. Or at least add decent TAA to the current engine, this game has such a great atmosphere but its also a very crusty piece and that really hurts the ambience for me. Its not the type of game where you want to be capping to 30fps to push the res up to silly levels to counteract the crust so no option but to live with it unfortunately.

I'll pretend the virus is spread by catapillars and ants.

Last edited:

intbal

This appears to be just a repackaging of the original game plus all extra content.
But still not one single patch to bump resolutions for the refresh consoles.

Top Bottom