• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports Arena Football trailer

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Does Arena Footbal have any Superstar type players now that Adrian McPherson is gone..... Any word if this work with Madden, if you have a player doing well he can be signed by an Nfl team???

border

Cool -- is this going to be kind of arcade-y, or an actual sim?

And why launch it in the winter, months and months before the AFL starts? It'll just get buried under Madden sales.

DMczaf

border said:
And why launch it in the winter, months and months before the AFL starts? It'll just get buried under Madden sales.

AFL season started in late January this year.

SickBoy

I might buy it if it's a budget game, though I've gotta say the trailer does absolutely nothing for me

And I'm a person who will watch arena for a bit now and again if I see it on TV and need a football fix.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I'm actually surprised EA went through with this, I thought they just bought the arena football license to rub salt in VC's wounds...

Matlock

Banned
AFL only has 8 teams, I wonder if they'll include the CFL or UIF or some other leagues to help round out the roster?

Top Bottom