• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports predicts Argentina to win 2022 World Cup( been correct since 2010)

feynoob

Banned
Yeah, I got curious and looked into their economy since someone pointed out the inflation is at 100%...

You know what? Keep the World Cup, I will keep the French economy.
You have to be ready for the French though. You guys are super crazy during your riots.
GIF by joerocco

Ilpalazzo

Still reading people that can't stand our winning and their weak trying to make us sad 😂

This World Cup gives us strength until the day we die and nobody can take it away. We enjoy your sadness becasue you want us to lose in bad faith and you now what? We're better than that, keep talking about us, it's says more about what you are than what we are.

For the rest, thanks for supporting us, you're welcome to visit our country to celebrate or find an argentinian near your place. We're everywhere and you'll notice us🇦🇷

This is how we wake up today:

"Goood daaaaay, beautiful morning, right?"

feynoob

Banned
Still reading people that can't stand our winning and their weak trying to make us sad 😂

This World Cup gives us strength until the day we die and nobody can take it away. We enjoy your sadness becasue you want us to lose in bad faith and you now what? We're better than that, keep talking about us, it's says more about what you are than what we are.

For the rest, thanks for supporting us, you're welcome to visit our country to celebrate or find an argentinian near your place. We're everywhere and you'll notice us🇦🇷

You guys were very lucky. Mbappe was very dangerous and had you guys on the verge.
Also thank varane for his thick ass.

Ilpalazzo

You guys were very lucky. Mbappe was very dangerous and had you guys on the verge.

I don't think it was lucky. Mbappe was good but clearly we played better in every part of the game. We were never behind on the scoreboard and we knew how to handle the penalty shootout.
It was the best final that we could all experience, France fought like the best and we were able to show why we deserved to win.

Banjo64

cumsessed

I think Argentina were the neutrals choice (once their own nations went out). The complainers are all conspiracy nuts or bitter frenchies.

Best team in the tournament (after the first game) - tenacity of running from the whole team and magic in front of goal. Well deserved.

Banjo64

cumsessed

Really though it was France who were very lucky to even take it to extra time. Otamendi having a brain fart and then Mbappe with a good strike - basically their only 2 attacks up until the 80th minute and they both resulted in goals.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly

Congrats to you and Argentina. The country and team deserved it. Amazing game and I am happy for you all!

Bask in the glory!!

GG

feynoob

Banned
I don't think it was lucky. Mbappe was good but clearly we played better in every part of the game. We were never behind on the scoreboard and we knew how to handle the penalty shootout.
It was the best final that we could all experience, France fought like the best and we were able to show why we deserved to win.
Shutting down Griezmann, instead of mbappe was a good move.
Guy made england toothless, as he was their best link up.
Fair play.
You guys showed intensity since that Saudi loss.
I thought you guys were going out of the group stage. You guys proved everyone wrong.
Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I think for decades Argentina had a great pedigree in the big tournaments.

That has waned somewhat more recently, much like Brazil, and they have struggled to really leave their mark.

As gifted as Messi is he can't do it alone.

Personally, I don't see Argentina winning the tournament.

I have a feeling we will see an outsider, a team that is not in the conversation, go all the way and win it this time.
Got old fast

feynoob

Banned
Really though it was France who were very lucky to even take it to extra time. Otamendi having a brain fart and then Mbappe with a good strike - basically their only 2 attacks up until the 80th minute and they both resulted in goals.
Could be said the same thing about France too.
Since England match, there was a virus issues.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.fr...ahead-of-world-cup-showdown-against-argentina

but that is not an excuse, as france team was 100% fit, according to Deschamps.

Last edited:

TheKratos

Seems some FIFA programmer has insider info, it was quite obvious from the get go that Argentina was meant to win. All the joke penalties. The programmer is trying to expose FIFA.

dDoc

I thought France had it in the bag prior to kick off.

France was comatose for the first half. Total domination by Argentina.

I think the best team (France did wake up a bit after the 70th minute though) won in the end.

feynoob

Banned
I thought France had it in the bag prior to kick off.

France was comatose for the first half. Total domination by Argentina.

I think the best team (France did wake up a bit after the 70th minute though) won in the end.
It was the last 10min plus extra where Mbappe was very dangerous.
Also, Argentina shut down greizmann, which made France team disorganized. Once he was out, it was game on for France.

SLB1904

Banned

Man this guy almost gave me an heart attack. Thank god for Julian

feynoob

Banned
Since the world cup is done, I will be back to miserable life.
Injuries ravaged my team, and out title contender is in the air (thank you Brazil).
Hope we get our reinforcement during this transfer window.
And good luck to everyone's league team.

ACESHIGH

Banned
Ugh no. France were the lucky ones to still be in it. The Argentina manager helped them out by subbing off Di Maria.

Yep, Scaloni was France MVP. We won the world cup in spite of him. His substitutions have been terrible most of the time. Should have been an easy win if he subbed Julian Alvarez and De Paul for Paredes and Lautaro around the 70th minute.
Hope he learns from experience.

Top Bottom