• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports predicts Argentina to win 2022 World Cup( been correct since 2010)

calistan

Does the game mimic the constant flopping and acting like you've been shot? Argentina was impossible to watch with all the players dying after minimal contact. It's such a bad sour aspect of the sport. At least in hockey they give penalties for embellishment. So many offside calls against Argentina as well, to the point of hating taking the human element out of the game. Really wish they'd clean up their act.
It’s a fundamentally dishonest sport, and every player is looking to cheat the referee at every opportunity.

Any time two players are competing for the ball near a touch line, and the ball goes out of play, both players put their hands up to claim it They both know who touched it last. so one of them is lying. Cheating is hardwired into them, and they’re almost always rewarded for it.

Teslerum

It's a great goal, but the way he was allowed to pickup a rebound that high is objectively and undeniably suspicious... also, how often do you see Messi putting the ball "outside of the stadium" in a free shot?. Hilarious.
Like constantly. You miss more than you make. Including Messi and Ronaldo. Messi, in his entire career, never reached a conversion rate of 50% in a season.
Also why compare to Messi in the first place?

What?

Last edited:

lukilladog

Like constantly. You miss more than you make. Including Messi and Ronaldo. Messi, in his entire career, never reached a conversion rate of 50% in a season.
Also why compare to Messi in the first place?

What?

I don't think you are familiar with the expression "out of the stadium".

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
Welp. Seems like Japan throw Spain yo the side of Portugal and France lol
Theoretical only Brazil at semi finals and whoever ends in the final are the real challenge

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Ghana hasn't qualified yet. Also Ghana has to play Brazil first
Ghana will stop Brazil

Coffin Dancing GIF

calistan

Did EA Sports predict the Argentina players diving all over the place, rolling around screaming on the floor, and dangling their legs out to initiate contact and win free kicks? That was the dirtiest game I’ve seen in this world cup so far (I admit I haven’t watched many). I’m amazed it ended with 11 per side - Argentina were fouling like crazy, ranting at the referee, and trying to get Dutch players booked. The penalty for their second goal was a classic piece of con artistry.

//DEVIL//

I guess it’s Argentina in the finals with most likely France … unless Morocco can pull a miracle with 10 players

Croatia isn’t coming back with 2 goals

I hate to say this
But france is our only hope to stop argentina and save humanity from this catastrophe
Fuck
I hate France too 🤮
But I hope they will win the world cup

Top Bottom