• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA unconcerned about releasing Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 this autumn

The game that kicked it all off? That people have nothing but fond memories for and have beem asking for for years? I don't think I'm overestimating anything.

Nostalgia is powerful. However I wonder if people won't be a bit disappointed considering the improvements to the COD multiplayer that have been made over the years.

Fair enough. Both games are different series with different audiences.
Some people will get one, some will get both. They will both be popular no doubt.

tumblr_n88lpasKof1qgr036o8_r1_250.gif

Yeah no. Did you play the beta? Titanfall 2 has nothing to worry about.
People still care about Gears and play it online. If Gears 4 is everything classic Gears fans want than it will last longer than Titanfall 2.

Rockyrock

Yea TF and BF1 are nothing in like in terms of both gameplay and no more so with setting.

Don't see this as a big deal.

Although I thought TF2 was coming out next spring(??) How have we not seen or heard practically anything from it yet?

EpicBox

Just like with the first game, Titanfall 2 will get delayed to Q1 2017.

My personal prediction. It wouldn't be the first time that games in an EA franchise face the same delay pattern multiple titles in a row.

I agree with this. Not releasing one due to the other is like Not giving potential players a choice and hoping they bite. Give people what they want.
I also think Titan would be a better contender for the futuristic fast pace arcade market. BF can still be it's own thing because there is nothing like it (scale, vehicles, destruction, levolution).

Top Bottom