• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#EAgamescom 2016 Livestream I 18:15 BST / 19:15 CET / 10:15 AM PST / 1:15 PM EST

More sports games lol

giphy.gif

Keasar

Haha

"How is the popularity of (American) Football in Europe?"

Hint, few if anyone gives a fuck in the rest of the world. :p

That TF2 gameplay was super disappointing. I watched the Jackfrags video and it made the game sound even worse to me. Jesus, it's called TITANFALL. Why are there so many people crying for people only modes? And Respawn is removing the AI from the majority of game modes? Not happy at all.

This technical test is going to have to blow me away to get me to buy it. For the record, I put in over 400 hours on the first Titanfall. :(

Watching a Twitch streamer play TF2. Is there info on the engine? It's strange to watch this because although it looks like TF, the movement looks like a different game. After as much of TF 1 I've played, somethings really different.

Keasar

Must admit, I am a bit disappointed that they are going with full parity of vehicles. No faction seem to have any unique vehicle design. They are going full fantasy with the weapons anyway, they could have done the same with vehicles even if not everyone had stuff like tanks.

She said memes lol.

Really though, as someone who thought BF3 wasn't very good and skipped 4, I'll say this looks good. Not sure whether it looks Day 1 good though.

JP

That match looked like fun, I would have liked to have seen them playing through some single player stuff really.

Top Bottom