• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Earth Defense Force 6 delayed to summer in the west

Draugoth

Gold Member
EDF6-Delay_02-12-24-1024x576.jpg

D3 Publisher and developer Sandlot have delayed Earth Defense Force 6 from its previously planned spring release window to summer in the west. It will be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam.

According to the companies, the launch window was extended to add finishing touches and finalize necessary preparations for Earth Defense Force 6‘s western launch.

Meanwhile, in Asia, Earth Defense Force 6 will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 with English audio and text on March 14.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
fine by me! Loving helldivers and may need a small break between two big killing extravaganzas.

BlackTron

I'm confused. The game is coming out in Asia, but it's being delayed in the west to add "finishing touches"?

Maybe this is too cynical but could this have anything to do with wanting to make more space from Helldivers 2?

bullshit bs GIF

I'm confused. The game is coming out in Asia, but it's being delayed in the west to add "finishing touches"?

Maybe this is too cynical but could this have anything to do with wanting to make more space from Helldivers 2?
I sort of wonder this... usually EDF is a Playstation friendly series and 4 even made the greatest hits or whatever its called these days, but the timing of Helldivers and 6 are pretty unfortunate. Though if they just ported 6 quickly and released it within a reasonable timeframe this wouldn't even be a problem. It came out in August 2022 FFS!!!!!!!

BlackTron

I sort of wonder this... usually EDF is a Playstation friendly series and 4 even made the greatest hits or whatever its called these days, but the timing of Helldivers and 6 are pretty unfortunate. Though if they just ported 6 quickly and released it within a reasonable timeframe this wouldn't even be a problem. It came out in August 2022 FFS!!!!!!!
fine by me! Loving helldivers and may need a small break between two big killing extravaganzas.

Exactly.

Top Bottom