• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EB Games Top 10 Console Games 8-14 to 8-20-05(Three Gamecube games!)

Chi-Town

1. Madden NFL 2006 PS2
2. Madden NFL 2006 Xbox
3. Darkwatch Xbox
4. Darkwatch PS2
5. Ghost Recon 2:Summit Strike Xbox
6. Sonic Gems Gamecube
7. Madden NFL 2006 Gamecube
8. NCAA Football PS2
9. Geist Gamecube
10 Star Wars:Battlefront PS2

Alcibiades

Goes to show Gamecube is anything but dead...

I'll bet you anything Mario DDR is gonna be a surprise smash this holiday... DDR is already popular as it is with all ages... Mario will take it to the next level...

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Alcibiades said:
Goes to show Gamecube is anything but dead...

I'll bet you anything Mario DDR is gonna be a surprise smash this holiday... DDR is already popular as it is with all ages... Mario will take it to the next level...

when the Revolution comes...people like this will be the first against the wall.

On a complete and nearly off topic side note, I was looking through the new release printout the other day at work, and it says October 12th Gamecube is getting Lego Star Wars. Where did this come from, and why nothing about it anywhere else?

Alcibiades

yeah it's listed on the Gamestop and EB websites...

my guess is they saw the incredible GBA sales of the games and thought Nintendo gamers would want some of that on Gamecube... I think it's selling better than Revenge of the Sith (on Gameboy at least)...

Zeo

Banned
wobedraggled said:
Go geist

Sonic gems is a crappy comp, they dropped the ball.

No it isn't..

It could have done more, but it does what it's supposed to. Definitely worth $30.

Yes, what we have now in Sonic Gems is total shit.

Seriously though, it does suck those games arent in there. Its still a decent package. The three major games in there now arent a result of putting a set of roms on a disc.

Suprised how well Geist did.

Top Bottom