• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eidos Montreal Possibly Working On A Co-Op Game In Unreal Engine 5, Likely New Deus Ex

ZoukGalaxy

Co-op

Animated GIF

Fake

Everything that Deus-ex fans aksed, a co-op experience.

What next? Gancha? GAAS? DRM? Pick your poison.

Last edited:

Wildebeest

They already changed the setting and formula too much for me with human revolution. I tried to get into it twice, but it was just a huge turn off to me. Especially the very slow walking and talking part at the start and the janky third person shit. I've never been able to understand how highly regarded it is. I think people were just high as kites while playing it or something. I blame legal weed.

mdkirby

Fuck no please no. Jesus. How do they never learn their lesson. Co-op is completely incompatible with everything that makes deus ex deus ex; and is completely incompatible with telling a rich immersive story, or the entire genre of immersive sims. Stop ruining good franchises and developers 🤦‍♂️

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Tried to find the most suitable meme to express FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT but alas, I came up short.

But yeah, if the new Deus Ex is Coop, I'm punching myself in the knee real hard.

Greirat

Co-op, wrong engine, crafting, makes me think this job posting isn't about Deus Ex. Just wishful thinking by that journalist.

What are these devs and publishers smoking? Seriously they don't understand their audiences at all ,or just don't care. Wth..

Co-op dues ex means no buy. Make the damn game like dues ex 1 or human revolution but better and that is all you need. Single player. Single player, no multiplayer in dues ex please.

simpatico

I wonder if I can go all of 2024 without playing a 2024 game. If Elden Ring DLC doesn't count I really think I could do it.

stn

I would love a remake of the original DX, I hope that rumor is true. Big bummer at the same time because I was hoping Jensen's story would conclude.

Top Bottom