• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring Anniversary Livestream Set for 25th February

Going to be an annual holiday here on GAF I'm sure. I don't think it's an approved federal holiday yet though. Will have to use your own PDO.

SSfox

DLC announcement?
TjtGdM3.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn’t look like it’s being teed up for a major announcement such as DLC. But anything is possible! Will be pleasantly surprised if something is announced, I guess.

SLB1904

Banned
Doesn’t look like it’s being teed up for a major announcement such as DLC. But anything is possible! Will be pleasantly surprised if something is announced, I guess.
Why would they do this event when they know people are expecting a dlc or some major announcements?

Barakov

Featuring a live show, giveaways, contests, prizes, drinks, cosplay, and PvP, it all sounds well and good for those guided by Grace who will attend in person. But for those of us cursed to go Hollow at home, we have but one burning question: DLC when?

Jaw Drop Wow GIF

I'm ready to be disappointed.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I played through this game once on my Bravia LED and it was great. Its been almost a year and i recently got a OLED Bravia 65in A80K and i was thinking of doing another playthrough this time as a magic build. How does this game look on OLEDs?

skit_data

Dafuq, in Stockholm? That’s random.

Edit: Ok, it’s held at Inferno Online. Used to go there for nightgibs back in the days. Still, very random place to have a anniversary tbh.

Last edited:
Why would they do this event when they know people are expecting a dlc or some major announcements?
Because... they're celebrating the one year anniversary of the launch, and it's sold like 20 million copies? It's a nice thing to do to celebrate. Any actual news or announcements would be nice, but this could just be a fan event.

ACESHIGH

Banned
I'd recommend any PC gamer to save the version of the game before the ray tracing update. It's highly likely that they end up breaking the game.

Mr Hyde

What time is this event?

EDIT: Found it. Looks like it's not going to be a dlc reveal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom