• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING Battle Scars Infographic: Game stats revealed

RagnarokIV

I mean how they're all the same game. Bonfires, souls, lose them when you die, estus etc. it's always the same but with different terminology. It's not souls, it's blood echoes and so on.

Sometimes things are literally copy pasted like enemies, movesets and other assets. But overall, they all feel the exact same to me.

PanzerCute

I mean how they're all the same game. Bonfires, souls, lose them when you die, estus etc. it's always the same but with different terminology. It's not souls, it's blood echoes and so on.

Sometimes things are literally copy pasted like enemies, movesets and other assets. But overall, they all feel the exact same to me.
I understand what you mean but this is also common to many game series or genres, and it doesnt make these games copy and pastes.
But I get it, and it is especially understandable after 3 Dark Souls +dlc.

Gaiff

it's useful at start, but mid-late game i'm use Comet and every bosses explode like baloons
Comet is excellent but it requires a slow boss at a good distance. Any fast moving boss will usually dodge it. It's utterly useless against Malenia or Maliketh for instance.

Top Bottom