• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring becomes the most awarded GOTY game in history, surpassinhg TLOU 2

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Well, I would say GoW: R is "actually [a] good" game but everyone wants different things from different games. If you really find the game to be long, then you can choose how much time you spend with it each time you launch it, you are still in control of that. You might prefer the setting or story of another game better and that is fine but one does not need to knock another game just because it doesn't match up 100% to what you want. So, I am fine with what you were saying overall in this post but you had to do the list # games and label those "actually good" over GOW:R/TLOU simply because you like them better lol. They all have their strengths. I am just glad that we have so many different types of games where you don't need that one game to be everything else.

The games you mentioned might be strong in a specific area and weak in others. They are still games people can enjoy. Same with GOW:R and TLOU.

You are right, I have turned gow r into my game that I do a 30 minute blast or so on and then bounce off. I am enjoying it more like that but I think I find it a bit of a downer as I have binged all gow and I literally couldn't put 2018 down and platinumed it within a few days. This one I just find quite boring after some time and I think I'm finding it a bit annoying that it's not grabbing me like I hoped.

Top Bottom