• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring - Boss Spoilers and Guides

Hello Tarnished ones! Today is a big day for the obvious reasons, as you all aware I had quite a lot of time with the game already over the past week and have been grinding at making boss guides and doing bosses with 0 hits. A lot of work and effort went into this, many deaths and hours and hours of practice but it was worth it. It was some of the most fun I've had in a while. This is obviously a spoiler thread, so if you are here then you know what you are wanting too see. If you are having some of the difficulties with the bosses, then I am hoping this will help you all out whether you are new to the Souls franchise or playing Elden Ring and just wanting to get through it without too much trouble!

Also, what are your favorite bosses so far? Which ones did you find the most difficult and which ones did you dislike?

0 Hit Kill Boss Guides in No Particular Order

More being posted, stay tuned!

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Yep they just couldn't wait could they. Imagine a game releasing and every player has to figure things out for themselves. Not anymore I guess. Before it's out you'll have a full guide and 28 videos on which way you should play to min max your experience.

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
Could have sworn I seen this before.....

spaceballs-looking.gif

Last edited:
Yep they just couldn't wait could they. Imagine a game releasing and every player has to figure things out for themselves. Not anymore I guess. Before it's out you'll have a full guide and 28 videos on which way you should play to min max your experience.

No real min maxing here. Some people don't care about figuring it out and some do. Those who need help can watch its very simple. And all of this is starting gear with the Hero class, there is no fancy tricks here, just smart positing and understanding boss patterns and dodge rolls.

Last edited:
Top Bottom