• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring gameplay leaked

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
boom GIF

DavidGzz

Shit, almost felt like there may be invisible walls so you don't fall and die too easily. Hope I'm wrong lol. Looks like what I want so far, even so!

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
This game is the same generation as Dark Souls 3.
Sure and I'm not expecting a miracle. I know if nothing else, big open spaces are much more difficult than the confined spaces of the earlier games to handle. Still... The lighting, the trees and the rest is a bit disappointing for a game launching on XBS and PS5.

leo-j

Hopefully the released product looks significantly better. I'm sure the gameplay will be on point regardless, but that isn't any better visually than dark souls 3.
Why would it look much better than dark souls 3? The game is made for ps4 and xbox one. It’s prob going to be 4k 60 on ps5/series/pc. And 1080 30 on the ps4 and one. I kinda wish they used the blue point engine but that’s made for ps5.

Sure and I'm not expecting a miracle. I know if nothing else, big open spaces are much more difficult than the confined spaces of the earlier games to handle. Still... The lighting, the trees and the rest is a bit disappointing for a game launching on XBS and PS5.
it needs to run on XB1 and PS4. apparently this is the XB1 version. PS5/XSX should look better but don't expect anything drastic.

Why would it look much better than dark souls 3? The game is made for ps4 and xbox one. It’s prob going to be 4k 60 on ps5/series/pc. And 1080 30 on the ps4 and one. I kinda wish they used the blue point engine but that’s made for ps5.
why on earth would From Software want to use the Bluepoint engine? :messenger_tears_of_joy: an anyway like you say that's for PS5....this game needs to run on Xbox/PC.

It's basically dark souls open world. The visuals are about in line with what I expected to be honest. FROM ain't known for visuals or animations and stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

ACESHIGH

Banned
I'll never understand why devs don't bring the old consoles to their knees with these cross gen releases. The game should be 720p 30 on the ps4 and sub HD 30 on the Xbox one.

The game would look way better if this was the case. Honestly doesnt look better than shadow of Mordor, one of the first 8th gen AAA games.

Last edited:

Hugare

I wanted something different visually from From

Sekiro and Bloodborne were so unique and gorgeous. This looks like Dark Souls 4.

Will be fun to play, but screenshots and videos dont excite me because I feel like I have seen it all before

Last edited:
Top Bottom