• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring new dlc announced because of the GOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani17

are in a big trouble
Because of the amazing win last night they decide to push forward more DLC

I'm sorry I hope I didn't go to far

Last edited:

feynoob

Banned
game-awards-bill-clinton.gif

bender

What time is it?
People suck at FromSoftware/Bill Clinton lore. The Sticky White Stuff jokes write themselves.

Last edited:

Power Pro

What I hate about this is, is that people keep giving this kid more attention for this. He pulled off something he shouldn't have, but his prank wasn't even funny, and was disrespectful to developers that absolutely deserved the win. lul its the internet, it's automatically funny...no, not really. it was stupid, and it made no damn sense. should have trolled the god of war VA that went on for too long, not hard working devs who deserved the win.

feynoob

Banned
What I hate about this is, is that people keep giving this kid more attention for this. He pulled off something he shouldn't have, but his prank wasn't even funny, and was disrespectful to developers that absolutely deserved the win. lul its the internet, it's automatically funny...no, not really. it was stupid, and it made no damn sense. should have trolled the god of war VA that went on for too long, not hard working devs who deserved the win.
Blame the security.
They let a kid to such a place. Imagine, if that was a bad person. Consequences would be massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom