• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elderly UK woman is arrested for asking Police why muslims were allowed to break the Law. Christopher Hitchens predicted this nearly a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneal

It's more than likely her assaulting the someone and the gay remark combined you have a case to arrest someone in the UK. Her Speakers corner antics are another thing , anyone is allowed to speak in Speakers Corner yet she has an issue when Muslims do it, but that is most likely unrelated to.
Why say she was being arrested for perverting the course of justice, if it was about the assault? That part was weird.

She didn't have an issue with them speaking at Speakers Corner. She complained that they were allowed to pray in the park, where it is against the law to publicly pray. The officer even acknowledges that its against the law, but says all laws are discretionary.

The story may be irrelevant but the conversation of the mass migrations is still a relevant one. I mean obviously it's put the EU in it's most separated state. Poland and Hungary have refused the EU and strained their relationships with the rest of Europe. Both countries have since seen a resurgence in nationalism. Italy is now a euro-skeptic. The EU has been entirely hostile against Poland and Hungary even threatening sanctions against the countries. You might as well write Poland off the EU. Italy and Hungary will probably be next.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sweden's military attempts a coup at some point.

Europeans always joked about the U.S being in a civil war after Trump but recently it looks far more likely to happen in Europe in Germany, France and the UK within twenty years.

AfricanKing

Why say she was being arrested for perverting the course of justice, if it was about the assault? That part was weird.

She didn't have an issue with them speaking at Speakers Corner. She complained that they were allowed to pray in the park, where it is against the law to publicly pray. The officer even acknowledges that its against the law, but says all laws are discretionary.

She even says in the video that her whiteness changed their story or most likely told the truth . She most likely lied about what actually happened.

ilfait

She even says in the video that her whiteness changed their story or most likely told the truth . She most likely lied about what actually happened.
You're talking about this section of the video, right?

So maybe the perversion of justice charge comes from her going to that witness and she either tried or allegedly tried to persuade him to change his testimony? In that part of the video she doesn't say that he changed his testimony; she says that she only asked him "why didn't you say what you saw?" Oh no, you're right, she says "he totally changed sides", so I guess she's implying that at the time it happened his description of what happened matched hers, but his official testimony or his later testimony was different.

Maybe what she either truthfully or falsely refers to as asking the witness "why didn't you say what you saw?" resulted in this charge:
  • Intimidating or threatening a witness or juror

Last edited:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
This place has already been cleaned up.

The op was updated, the "update" is hardly any better than the original misinformed video.

She was arrested for assault and apparently interfering with a witness to the assault.

This thread is chain mail levels of stupid, and you're leading on the charge. Congrats.

Last edited:

AfricanKing

Those men where not acting as Muslims or doing it in the name of Islam.. they are pedophiles plain and simple .

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Quality post :rolleyes:

You've tried to spin this into a hate crime to push your narrative of nazi PC culture in the UK, when she was clearly charged for assault and perverting the course of justice- both of which she freely admitted to.

This is the type of stupid shit I expect from people who rely on their facebook feeds for news.

Last edited:

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
You've tried to spin this into a hate crime to push your narrative of nazi PC culture in the UK, when she was clearly charged for assault and perverting the course of justice- both of which she freely admitted to.

This is the type of stupid shit I expect from people who rely on their facebook feeds for news.

On what planet did I call it a hate crime? I specifically argued AGAINST it being a hate crime.

But sure, i'm a politically correct nazi? ok. sure. Mmhmm.

luigimario

Banned
The story may be irrelevant but the conversation of the mass migrations is still a relevant one. I mean obviously it's put the EU in it's most separated state. Poland and Hungary have refused the EU and strained their relationships with the rest of Europe. Both countries have since seen a resurgence in nationalism. Italy is now a euro-skeptic. The EU has been entirely hostile against Poland and Hungary even threatening sanctions against the countries. You might as well write Poland off the EU. Italy and Hungary will probably be next.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sweden's military attempts a coup at some point.

Europeans always joked about the U.S being in a civil war after Trump but recently it looks far more likely to happen in Europe in Germany, France and the UK within twenty years.

The countries you noted, Poland, Hungary and Italy, have absolutely no intention of leaving the EU, despite having far right governments.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
On what planet did I call it a hate crime? I specifically argued AGAINST it being a hate crime.

But sure, i'm a politically correct nazi? ok. sure. Mmhmm.

Oh for fucks sake.

I know.

You're running with the hate crime story because it pushes your narrative of a nazi PC culture in the UK.

Of course, the only one who actually benefits from pushing the hate crime narrative are this lady and her ilk (i.e. you) because it takes away the focus from what she actually did.

luigimario

Banned
Oh for fucks sake.

I know.

You're running with the hate crime story because it pushes your narrative of a nazi PC culture in the UK.

Of course, the only one who actually benefits from pushing the hate crime narrative are this lady and her ilk (i.e. you) because it takes away the focus from what she actually did.

It's pointless dude, he has no intention of honest engagement and some issues with English comprehension.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
Oh for fucks sake.

I know.

Funny because I could just as easily flip that to suit your far left authoritarian bullshit too. Only difference being I have no interest in nazi ideologies.

And what did she do? Push a man who tried to stand over her away and said "have a gay day". Omg Assault! Perversion of Justice!!!!

I bet you think count dankula was really just fined for gross offence and not just a round about way of arresting and charging someone with a hate crime.

It's pointless dude, he has no intention of honest engagement and some issues with English comprehension.

Irony, I suggest you look it up.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Funny because I could just as easily flip that to suit your far left authoritarian bullshit too. Only difference being I have no interest in nazi ideologies.

And what did she do? Push a man who tried to stand over her away and said "have a gay day". Omg Assault! Perversion of Justice!!!!

I bet you think count dankula was really just fined for gross offence and not just a round about way of arresting and charging someone with a hate crime.

Irony, I suggest you look it up.
What far left authoritarian bullshit? You don't even know me.

And yes- because thats what she says she did, and thats what the police claimed she did. Everything else is gutter level spin reserved for folks who believe chain mails and facebook news, but somehow made its way onto here.

Last edited:
Those men where not acting as Muslims or doing it in the name of Islam.. they are pedophiles plain and simple .

but they all just happen to be muslims , nothing to see here at all

lol

No mention of the wider community also staying silent on it huh?

islam in its current form is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EUROPE

Bill O'Rights

Seldom posts. Always delivers.
Staff Member
OP has kindly clarified this was a mistake. Please remember to do as much objective research before posting topics.

EDIT: Apparently the woman's arrest was unrelated to her questioning of police and the two videos were stitched together. I should've done more research before posting I apologize. That being said there are plenty of other legitimate evidence that the UK is turning into a police state that's why I had no problem taking the video as face value, it was shocking yet believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom