• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ella Freya (RE4R Ashley Face Model) finally buys her game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member
In a video shared on social networks, Ella Freya, Ashley's facial model in Resident Evil 4, showed the moment where she buys her copy of the game. After almost a month of release, the title was finally acquired by the face model and made her quite emotional.

The vlog accompanies Freya on a day trip to Akihabara, Japan, where she lives. After failing to find the game at a nearby store, she goes to another game store and finds a shelf full of PS4 and PS5 units.

Ashley's face model also takes advantage of her day to show some Resident Evil 4 gameplay snippets, she also gets recognized by some people:

I love pale women so naturally I've been following her throughout RE4R's development. Shame she looks like a kid though, now that would be creepy.

Is she Japanese? If she is not - why does she have Japanese mannerism? All the childlike cuteness if really off-putting.
She's most likely an American or Eastern-European living in Japan.
Ok, admit it who else read Ashleys REAR model and got excited for a minute? Just me?
giphy.gif

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Is she Japanese? If she is not - why does she have Japanese mannerism? All the childlike cuteness if really off-putting.
I was about to say that it a bit weird hearing her speak Japanese with all the mannerisms.
And I don't think they'd call her Japanese even if she was born there.
They don't seem to do that with white folks anywhere ironically.
They're just white

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom