• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elon Musk Hosting SNL Tonight

ManaByte

Gold Member
horizontal

Tonight's the night! Eternal Emperor of Mars, Elon Musk is hosting the unfunny Saturday Night Live tonight.

Will he turn to the camera and say "Buy Dogecoin"? What cast members will be in hiding?

We only have a couple of hours left to find out!

Last edited:

TheMan

I’m not really sure why it’s so controversial, but I’m ready to watch this train wreck

I’m not really sure why it’s so controversial, but I’m ready to watch this train wreck
not hating. i quite like the guy but i suppose he is a billionaire and was/is the richest person on the planet (if not, then second) so naturally that makes a lot of people angry. also, if you've watched interviews of him he isn't really the best speaker.

Last edited:

CloudNull

Banned
I never watch commercials but are there this money electric vehicle car commercials? I don’t think I even knew Ford was making one. I think I remember hearing about it a while ago.

This might just be one of their cringiest episodes ever. The opening speech and the chad skit were kinda funny, but everything else has been straight up trash.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, what the hell happened to SNL. That was arguably the most painfully unfunny thing I've seen in years. Elon was actually funny but is the guest host supposed to carry the whole show by himself? I was sitting there wondering why literally the only times anything was funny was when Elon Musk was on the screen.

This must be why no one watches network TV anymore. Time to not watch SNL again for another 20 years I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom