• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eminem opens "Mom's Spaghetti" restaurant in Detroit

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Spaghetti.
Sandwich...

WHAT!?
Whomever pays $11 US for this should be shot. That's about $14 CDN.

G9zu6nV.jpg

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
That much money for spaghetti is a crime.

After all it's just ketchup and noodles. Good lord.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
This reeks of a desperate attempt to stay relevant. For that price as well, I'd expect the greatest spaghetti of all time, but something tells me the price is this much because of who owns the place.
Does it? Does opening a restaurant make someone relevant? To me, it's the opposite, he's got a limited amount of time to cash in on his celebrity - do it too early and it hurts his brand, he loses credibility. Do it too late and it's not interesting enough for people. Arguably he's timed it quite well.
Whomever pays $11 US for this should be shot. That's about $14 CDN.

G9zu6nV.jpg
Haha, yes. Want some carbs with your carbs? Also, 2 slices of plain white bread? $2 please.

Laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Does it? Does opening a restaurant make someone relevant? To me, it's the opposite, he's got a limited amount of time to cash in on his celebrity - do it too early and it hurts his brand, he loses credibility. Do it too late and it's not interesting enough for people. Arguably he's timed it quite well.

It gets his name in the news and gets people talking about him, so it does keep him somewhat relevant, although to me this is just embarrassingly sad.

His new music is shite, his old music has aged like raw meat. Nobody gives a shit about him now, and he knows it, so he has restored to this sad, desperate attempt at attention. Really, really pathetic.

Top Bottom