• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enderal, free RPG running on Skyrim engine is a must-play

Pakoe

Gold Member
Read the thread ;)

Post shots from your modded up game.
I don't do the fancy poses and cam mode, but here's a few compressed pics:

h546HY7.jpg

PytOIWp.jpg

VcLOJl7.jpg

TdxA5Om.jpg

Is it something that i can just install and play otr it's like a mod to install on skyrim?
If you have skyrim purchased, you can download enderal. No need to have skyrim installed at the same time.

Just downloaded it myself, gonnah beat ff16 first then kill time with this until baldurs gate

GymWolf

If you have skyrim purchased, you can download enderal. No need to have skyrim installed at the same time.

Just downloaded it myself, gonnah beat ff16 first then kill time with this until baldurs gate
Just download and play?

Does i have to mod it to look like the pics in here? I kinda hate modding.

• Surprised
Reactions: Fuz

Denton

I don't do the fancy poses and cam mode, but here's a few compressed pics:
Are you not using ENB? That's the one thing that makes Enderal look generation ahead.
Just download and play?

Does i have to mod it to look like the pics in here? I kinda hate modding.

Just download and play, but if you want graphics like my screenshots in first post, then you need ENB.

It is just copy paste.

Pakoe

Gold Member
Are you not using ENB? That's the one thing that makes Enderal look generation ahead.

Just download and play, but if you want graphics like my screenshots in first post, then you need ENB.

It is just copy paste.
Well, as per Skyrim modding tradition at first I just wanted some mods that fixes smaller stuff. That turned into texture mods, and yeah I'm now at ENB lol.
Haven't look at all the options though, thanks for the link. I'll have a look.

Edit: Yeah, that looks WAY better.
lTerG2C.png

bS9GXhM.png

qqy6p2w.png

x5qqtau.png

F4AzaLL.jpg

D96i0Nj.png

OeY3zYp.jpg

Last edited:
It's crazy to think that this German group might have created a better games on the game it's originally based on. Everything I've seen and heard about this game is just amazing. It has so much more variety and weirdness to it than any of the Elder Scrolls games.

I really wonder if this group is going to make total conversion mods for Starfield? I can only imagine how awesome that's going to be.

Top Bottom