• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

English Trailer for Clubhouse 51 Games

There are enough games on this collection that I'll actually play, so I ended up preordering it. My two oldest kids are getting into boardgames pretty hardcore lately (being stuck at home does that...) so this would be a good way to introduce them to a ton of classics without buying a set or learning the rules for games I don't know. My sisters and I used to have collections like these on PC but it would be like five or six boardgames and that's it.

The inclusion of Wii Bowling and Wii Tanks is sick.

Last edited:
How do the games work on the TV? Is Darts, Bowling etc like playing Wii Sports via motion control?

Edit: A user called NateDog is mentioned in that video. Not only is he an ex-GAFFER but I actually used to talk to him from another forum! Nice to know he is still around.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm actually got little addicted to Koi Koi in Sakura Wars.

I'm guessing it would be hard bring Karuto here.
chihayafuru-gif-02.gif

Last edited:
Pretty solid game. I've tried about 1/3rd of the titles. My three oldest kids also seem to really enjoy it. They are still learning the rules of some games like chess and backgammon (we have physical sets), but with the "real" version it is kinda hard to reinforce the rules unless you're watching over their shoulder.

Putting the Switch in tate mode and bowling with a finger is wonderful. Generally, all the touch-enabled games work well. Aiming with gyro in the Target Shooting game works better than I thought.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Pretty solid game. I've tried about 1/3rd of the titles. My three oldest kids also seem to really enjoy it. They are still learning the rules of some games like chess and backgammon (we have physical sets), but with the "real" version it is kinda hard to reinforce the rules unless you're watching over their shoulder.

Putting the Switch in tate mode and bowling with a finger is wonderful. Generally, all the touch-enabled games work well. Aiming with gyro in the Target Shooting game works better than I thought.

I have been having a blast will billiards and just picking it up and playing a random game before i move on to Xenoblade. Great pickup.

Moogle11

Banned
I‘ve been having a ton of fun with this. Loved the DS game so was really looking forward to this one.

Last edited:

ranmafan

It’s a fantastic game. So much to love with it. Nice to see an English release with hanafuda and mahjong in it. Been a huge fan of Hanafuda ever since the original Sakura Taisen game introduced me to it 20 years ago. Still wish Go was in the game. Gomoku is nice but the game would’ve been perfect had Go also been included.

Also, for some reason I can’t get the bowling game’s motion controls down. Much more frustrating than wii sports was. Which is odd as it seems every review I’ve seen said the opposite.

Jeeves

Since FFXIV got me hooked on Riichi Mahjong, I got this to serve as "Mahjong plus 50 other games". The presentation is really slick and captures the charm of physical games pretty well. Looking forward to trying out the other games at my own pace!

Top Bottom