• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eric Andre Show Season 5 incoming - Legalize Ranch and Bird Up for the 5th Season!

Aggelos

Although there's a separate cringe thread, the Eric Andre Show requires it's own thread, especially now that it's coming back with its 5th season
Some truly crazy shit is gonna go down once again, my mellos! Legalize Ranch and Bird Up for the 5th season.

Hannibal Buress is also into the mix!

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Just about everything about the show is hilarious, you don't turn down an Eric Andre interview.

manfestival

I can't wait to watch this new season. Seems like he is his usual self and that is great. I watched seasons 1-4 like back in march on marathon lol.

teezzy

Banned
I understand that much, guys.
Just curious as to what extent they typically know what they're in for.
Eric Andre Show reminds me of old Tom Green when he was on PublIc Access in Canada. Tom would have just local citizens on as guests and let the absurdity work into the humor as he would start destroying his desk or request an owner of a local dollar store start shaving his legs.
Eric is clearly a big fan of Tom, and even had him on once iirc. You could even say Hannibal plays a similar straight man to Eric as Glen did for Tom.
I know Eric does things like keep the studio uncomfortably hot, etc. I kinda fell off on watching this though, but he's so popular now... I just don't see how anyone could be all too shocked by it any longer.

I'm glad someone is keeping the spirit alive.

Top Bottom