• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU videogame sale forums/sites

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Any Dutchies or other EU friends here that are aware of "specialized" websites regarding selling (trades maybe) ? Mostly retro games

Have a bad feeling about Ebay and rather send packages somewhat nearby. Marktplaats it pretty lackluster of what I saw it

Just a shot in the dark I guess

Also, any site with price references regarding the games quality so I can get a ballpark selling price.

Google gives me a lit of gamestores that ask way less (something something profit)

Thanks in advance

No rush tho, have like 6 boxes to unpack and do quality checks

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Not a dutchie, but I use https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/ alot (it has Ebay in the name as it was owned by them before, but is now owned by some swedish company)
Bought alot of games on there and often you find much better deals than Ebay & Co.

As for selling, I usually use https://www.pricecharting.com/ for that.
What are you selling? Maybe I´m interested :)

Wow sorry ,only saw your post right now.

Thanks for your detailed response (and history behind kleinanzeigen)

I'm mostly looking to sell. But still have 6 boxes (some with DVDs) to thoroughly go through, check quality and make pictures etc. So it'll take a while lmao!

Thanks again, greaty appreciated!!!!

If my memory serves me well i have Boktai 1 Complete with slight box damage. Mint goes for 222€

Daaaaamn

Space station silicon valley N64 for almost 45 although I saw it for 200€ at some other place

I'm pretty sure I've got Ocarina and Majora nearly mint

Lol you got me excited

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Any Dutchies or other EU friends here that are aware of "specialized" websites regarding selling (trades maybe) ? Mostly retro games

Have a bad feeling about Ebay and rather send packages somewhat nearby. Marktplaats it pretty lackluster of what I saw it

Just a shot in the dark I guess

Also, any site with price references regarding the games quality so I can get a ballpark selling price.

Google gives me a lit of gamestores that ask way less (something something profit)

Thanks in advance

No rush tho, have like 6 boxes to unpack and do quality checks
Tweakers and Budgetgaming here in the NL.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Found my Majoras Mask in a 98% mint box. Saw those go in a lesser state for 130. Nice
Still haven't found the motivation to unpack some 8 boxes I've stored lol.

Top Bottom