• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer: Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered delivers more than just a resolution boost

makaveli60

Eh, Edward may be a bit cliche, but he's still a solid and pretty cool character nonetheless. It's a piratey game in the Caribbean, but it does actually work quite well overall.

As far as Connor being a good protagonist, eh. I think they should just revisit the US in the late 1700-early 1800s again with AC and have you play a Native American of a different tribe (I can think of a few that would be pretty cool).

Maybe after I get my wishlisted Monglian AC with full horse combat/skills, they could make a nice transition to a early 1800s US centric AC as a Native American on horseback. I'd be all for that.
I don't think there is too much chance for that since that would be too similar to AC3. A Mongolian AC would be cool. Unfortunately what I would like most was spent for the 2D games (Russain revolution and India).

Last edited:
:D
I think it's just because some people rate the combat based on what they see happening versus other people who rate it based on the gameplay systems.

Well, imho combat up to AC3-4 was 1000 times better than the origins and Odissey one, really felt like an assassin, actually, rather than an rpg robot

This quarantine has convinced people to rush out and actually consider buying Ass Creed 3 simply because its a remaster...

Have we not already established this was a shit game even in 2012?

Imagine being so detached as a publisher and re-releasing this game in 2020, but ignoring Splinter Cell.

Has never been a shitty game, people should start actually playing games and judge themselves, instead of buying every bullshit some random guy spread around the web because of hate or after playing 10 minutes of a said game

Top Bottom