• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision GAF

Roufianos

First off, who doesn't sing in english in a show like this, can fuck off imo. Especially if you sing in some fucking bulgarian, romanian (my native) or nordic or some other piece of shit language.
2nd, this kid from Swiss has a very good voice and sang the song exceptionally. The song is shit though. I gues that skirt sealed the deal or something.

Latvia had the best song in the contest, easily. And Hitman sang it flawlessly too, and without some fucking explosions in the background.

But the peasants want a sex show and kitsch, not music, so there you go.
This is a seriously dumb take. People should sing in their native languages - or else you just end up with a load of cheap sounding American pop songs.

RaduN

This is a seriously dumb take. People should sing in their native languages - or else you just end up with a load of cheap sounding American pop songs.
Well, don't expect me to connect with their exceptionally emotional lyrics that they try extra hard to sell with all those exagerated gestures...and vote for them 'cose, you know, i don't care to learn german, i really don't. Fuck it.
Think i'm alone in this one?

Top Bottom